Thursday 12 March 2009

Uniquely Singapore..again..

Photobucket

Hi all.. after KL, we were in Singapore..again. This time, Jenn & I were with uncle & aunt from Atlanta. Knowing they were in KL too, we took a trip down for a night in Singapore. Nothing much planned though.. just free and easy. Going to places to eat & take random photos of people in the streets. Not many photographs this trip though coz I was recuperating. Jenn & I left for JB the day after while Papa & Mama B flew back to KL.

Papa B (Burleigh R. Gayton) showing of his passport, excited before the flight at the airport
Photobucket

Mama Irene & Jenn before the plane took off
Photobucket

Papa B & Me just chilling
Photobucket

On the way to the hotel, I caught a glimpse of the 'Singapore Flyer' (shot from inside the limo)
Photobucket

Walking around the city, I had to take some movement shots
Photobucket

Trishaw anyone?
Photobucket

Further towards one of the eating place, we passed by this row of colorful stairs
Photobucket

Drummer boy.. rum pa pum pum!
Photobucket

These are more scenes captured in the streets
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the evening we 'stroll' around the Fullerton Hotel towards Merlion
Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I did not carry a tripod with me, I had to settle with these shots of the Merlion
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally a group shot of us and Jenn's ex-colleagues
Photobucket

Alright guys.. I'll leave you with more shots of Singapore from my September 2007 Flickr Gallery. For those of you who've missed the post, just click HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro,

I really like all the new photos especially the movement shots...very nice...keep it up bro...God Bless...

Anderson Kalang said...

Ahhh yes.. movements.. thanks bro.

Singing.. "I like to move it move it..I like to... Move It!"

carolchs said...

I love how you are able to capture pictures of people and places on the street beautifully and makes me feel like I want to go there as well. Just like what you did when you went to Bangkok.

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d