Friday 27 March 2009

Vincent & Miriam's Wedding - SIB Krokop Evangelical Church - Miri

Photobucket

Hi all...

Time for another wedding post.. Vincent & Miriam are not new to most of you frequent Picturific readers here. I've captured & showcased their E-session, Engagement ceremony and now, their WEDDING!! Yup.. They've had their wedding end of last month at SIB Krokop Evengelical Church here in Miri.

Growing up from the same church, and getting involve with youth & young adults activities over the years has exposed us to many possibilities. The camps, the makan makan sessions, the movies, the hangin out in town, the girlfriends.. Oops! I'm not suppose to talk bout myself here..hahhahaa..I meant friends ah! Excuse my blabbering ah..

Anyway, Vincent & Miriam's wedding was held at our mentioned church above and need me to say this, the stage decoration was AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, EXTRAORDINARY, "GRAND KAU KAU TILL YOUR JAW OSO CAN DROP ONE LAH!!" ....I bet it cost em a BOMB for all those layouts... Well done to the manager in charge ah.

To Vincent & Miriam, I thank you both for believing in me in 'freezing' moments of your wedding day. Together with the Young Adults Fellowship of KEC, we share the joy with you. I wish you both the "bestest and funnest and joyous and and and .... I'm out of words ody..time" together till ever after kay!

I had the privileged to photograph alongside Elvis of Being Elvish & videographer Andrew & his co videographer Chyi of Fattybox. Thank you Elvis for your 'eyes' and wonderful angles. It was sharing & also a learning experience for me. View Elvis's selected shots of their wedding HERE. Andrew, your video light blinds me lah!.. Too bright.. too bright!! hahaha... Anyway, on a serious note, I admire your 'eye' too. I've gotta learn that COOLNESS aura every time you lift that videocam lah..

Okay folks.... to their photos..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a self capture of some of the present youth & young adults of KEC...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, the 'shooters' I was with the whole day..
Photobucket
(From Left : Elvis, Andrew, Chyi & yours truly - ME)

Wait up for the dinner photos soon yah!! Before that, do leave your wishes to the couple in the comment slot below kay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the bride and groom!! and to anderson, i have to say that you and your team did an awesome job. the pictures are just lovely. keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you, all the days of your life.

looking forward to working with you soon. i´ll be intouch.tc

Win said...

Finally ..their big day... Been waiting for their photos. They look amazing thanks to ur keen eyes too,Son... Wish them all the 'JOYS' tru their wedded life as 1 .. Congrates ! Still remember their 'Levi's ad ' . hahaha...

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d