Saturday 2 February 2008

A Huge Thanks to all at Flikr

Being kinda new in this field, I've been receiving a lot of "building" comments in My Flickr gallery lately and I'd like to share my HUGE Gratitude to all of you who've been contributing in sharing your ideas, skills and comments all this while. I'd like to say THANK YOU to all these contacts in my Flickr for your rating and support through the gallery. To view these contacts, Click HERE.

I'd like also to take this opportunity to congratulate Mr Ted Adnan for appearing on TV3 Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) mid this week in sharing his success being one of Malaysia's top Pro-Photographer.




A shot of mine that was 'grabbed' as Ted's favorite alongside Vicks Idnani (Mulder911), Jiaren Lau (Hyperactive) and Stevensk2.


"Yeeeehaaaa!! - Hawaii Beach, Miri"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, this is my fave shot!!! cool!

Anderson Kalang said...

Hey Jia!! Glad to know u added it to your Fav's. Keep on shooting bro!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d