Friday 17 October 2008

RumahDayak.Com

RumahDayak.Com held its 3rd year anniversary gathering last Saturday at Gymkhana Club Miri (GCM). My thanks to Uchu Keling for inviting me. You might be asking, why does this Orang Ulu fella (referring to myself) be in a Dayak forum? Well, my answer is, "Why Not?!". There are over 30 races and languages to discover here in Sarawak anyway.

So I get to meet up with some of the 'Nicks' in person.. even met an old 'sparring' friend, Reynold. YB Andy Chia didn't miss the chance to show up too. I was told, he came back in the afternoon again. What a sport! Anyway, I left earlier though for another appointment. But then again, it was good to be among neighbors. For those of you who would like to know more about it or even join the forum, go HERE.

These are some close-ups I captured that morning. Happy viewing.

Photobucket

YB Andy Chia chillin' with the guys..
Photobucket

Checkin out the kids in the pool
Photobucket

A kid checkin out the kids in the pool
Photobucket

The chefs at the BBQ
Photobucket

Uchu Keling lookin at the boys burnin the sausages... I think!
Photobucket

Tasting the Rice Wine (Tuak)
Photobucket

Me with some of the members
Photobucket

No comments:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d