Tuesday 4 November 2008

Ikea at The Curve

Towards evening, Abi & Merl drove us to Ikea at The Curve. Had to make a point to meet up with a 'long time no see kanid', Adrian & his wife, Bernice. He was ill during our previous trip. Tis good to catch up with you both again! See you guys for Christmas yah...

Photobucket

The gang
Photobucket

Sorryy.. the 'auto-focus' was on me. Sometimes my D300 just wanna focus on me la.
Photobucket
From left: Mel, Evie, Nick, Adrian, Bernice, Merlinda, Abidin & Me.

Uni-mates (Nick & Adrian)
Photobucket

Nick & Evie acting out a drama scene..Don't recall wic one though.
Photobucket

We went to watch a movie later on. Go watch "Tropic Thunder". One hilarious movie by Ben Stiller that one! I remember Mel was laughing her heads of, she rocked the whole row! 'Ganas bah tat girl'. Luckily I was not thrown of my seat. Also, how I wish Miri's Star cineplex is as good as the cineplex there. The sound & visual quality is superb!

Photobucket

No comments:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d