Thursday 22 January 2009

Ex Stella Maris Boarders Reunion - Le Meridian Hotel - Kota Kinabalu

Here's a brief posting on where I was before the New Year. Jenn & her ex-schoolmates (SM Stella Maris), organised a meet up.. a reunion at Le Meridian Hotel. I was inform they were all in boarding together. Since I was rather free for the night, I was also invited to join em...Well actually, I made the 'puppy face' to Jenn so she would bring me along. True enough, it was a success! I tagged along...hehehe. Hey... they wanted a photographer too okay!

To all you beautiful ladies that nite (Jenn's not included coz she's supper-dupper gorgeous), thank you for having me. Nice knowing you all! Here's a card I made for you all. Hope you like it!

Photobucket

No comments:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Stock Photography
ServerFreak Web Hosting Solutions
Innovative PPC platform.
d